The KIIS FM iHeartRadio Jingle Ball is a concert that takes place every year and gives the opportunity to music fans in the city of Los Angeles to see the most popular musical acts in the world at the time. Since 2011 due to how popular this event got it is now also shown on television stations all around the world and during some years it was also streamed online for people to enjoy after the concert has finished.
Dear Readers, in this article, we are going to be examining this music event and giving you all the information about the top celebrities that attended the event and also in-depth facts.
Main Musical Acts That Attended the 2019 KIIS FM Jingle Ball.
KIIS FM is one of the top 40 biggest radio stations in the whole of Los Angeles which has a population of over 4 million, additionally due to the prestigious that comes with how long this event has been going on they are able to attract many of the currently most popular musical acts.
We have featured all of the main guests and headlining acts below:
- BTS, a South Korean pop boy group that was started in Seoul in 2013 and quickly became the world’s most popular boy band, with many news publications comparing them to the famous British group the Beatles. In the past couple of years, BTS has been on an assault of the American hit charts with so far two recorded Top 100 BIllboard Hits with ‘Boy With Luv’ and ‘DNA’.
- Jason Priestley and family, although not a singer or musician, Jason Priestley is a very well-known actor and made up the guest list of celebrities that attended this ball. He is best known for starring in television series such as ‘Beverly Hills, 90120’ that run from 1990 to 2000 and also Private Eyes which has been running since 2016.
- Jared Haibon and Ashley Iaconetti, both of these celebrities, are reality show stars who became famous after their appearance in romantic dating show The Bachelor, where single women compete for the chance to go out with a single man known as the bachelor.
- Camila Cabello, discovered on the X Factor along with her then group Fifth Harmony in 2012. After the massive success of her group, Cabello to go solo with her debut single in May 2017 called ‘Crying in the Club’ that has cemented her place as a world-renowned solo singer.
- Normani, also a part of the girl group Fifth Harmony who is still operating to this day, but just without Camila Cabello. Normani has recently also been having a go at a solo career of her own, despite starting two years later than her friend Cabello. Despite this, she has achieved a lot of success, with many people saying that she is the next Beyonce.
- Hannah Brown, another contestant from the Bachelor television show, with Brown having appeared in the 2019 season of the show. Brown is also a winner of Miss Alabama 2018 and Miss USA 2019.
- Taylor Nolan, like a lot of the celebrities attending the 2019 KIIS FM Jingle Ball, Nolan was a contestant of the hugely popular in the United States, the Bachelor.
- Meghan King Edmonds, best known for being a housewife on the show The Real Housewives Of Orange County since the early 2010s, with the show being a staple in the state of California and most of the Western world.
- Billie Eilish, a breakthrough star who by just the age of 17 has been nominated for six Grammy Awards and multiple other prestigious accolades for many hit songs such as ‘Bad Guy’ and ‘When the Party’s Over’.
History of the KIIS FM iHeartRadio Jingle Ball.
The first KIIS FM Jingle Ball was held in the year 2000 and was arguably the first mainstream radio station to start the trend around the world of radio stations expanding in hosting live events by using their massive catalog of music industry contacts.
This event is well known for hosting the top musical acts every year who perform for the majority of the ball as well hundreds of celebrities and thousands of concert-goers who have the privilege of getting up close to their favorite artists in a once in a lifetime opportunity. In the first-ever event, the acts that attended include Bush, Collective Soul, and Soul Asylum.
Where is this Christmas Ball Held?
This year’s event was held in an arena in Los Angeles, California that is known as ‘The Forum’, it has a maximum capacity of 17,500 and is most commonly used to host American football matches from the Super Bowl competition. Additionally, the venue has hosted many NBA matches, including the 1972 and 1983 All-Star Games.
The building is known for its iconic architecture that is made up of a white structure and red pylons with this design staying since the creation of this even in the late 1960s.