Male beauty, strength, confidence, masculinity have always attracted the attention of many women. Every woman wants to see these positive masculine qualities in her life partner. Being next to a real man is happiness!
Read some interesting and amazing quotes about male beauty and strength.
1. “The three things a guy should want to change about his girl is her last name, address, and her viewpoint on men.” – Kid Cudi.
2. “Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men – the other 999 follow women.” – Groucho Marx.
3. “A righteous man will own up to his faults. That’s the difference between a man and a boy.” – Scottie Waves.
4. “One man can love a million girls, but only real man could love one girl in a million ways.” – Nikhil Parekh.
5. “A man with dreams needs a woman with vision. Her perspective, faith and support will change his reality. If she doesn’t challenge you, then she’s no good for you. Men who want to stay ordinary will tell you not to have expectations of them. Men who want to be great will expect you to push them, pray with them and invest in them. If you’ve ran from or played with a good woman, don’t get mad or complain when all you’re left with are the hoes. One great thing is better than a thousand mediocre flings. But I don’t expect everybody to get that. So, to each it’s own. Just be smart.” – Rob Hill.
6. “The biggest coward is a man who awakens a woman’s love with no intention of loving her.” – Bob Marley.
7. “The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” – Thomas Paine.
8. “A man who doesn’t spend time with his family can never be a real man.” – Mario Puzo.
9. “A gentleman will open doors, pull out chairs, and carry things. Not because she’s helpless or unable, but because he wants to show her that she is valuable and worthy of respect.” – Charles J. Orlando.
10. “In every man’s heart there is a secret nerve that answers to the vibrations of beauty.” – Christopher Morley.
11. “Life is too short to be little. Man is never so manly as when he feels deeply, acts boldly, and expresses himself with frankness and with fervor.” – Benjamin Disraeli.
12. “First find the man in yourself if you will inspire manliness in others.” – Thomas Alcott.
13. “Be alert, stand firm in the faith, act like a man, be strong.” – Paul the Apostle.
14. “Men want a battle to fight, an adventure to live, and a beauty to rescue. That is what is written in their hearts. That is what little boys play at. That is what men’s movies are about. You just see it. It is undeniable.” – John Eldredge.
15. “A real man loves his wife and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and content in life than simply being a good husband and father.” – Frank Abagnale.
Read the article: Charming Female Smiles