Female smiles are always charming and pleasant for every man. This positive and kind facial gesture fills the world with happiness and prosperity. A sweet woman’s smile greatly attracts the male half of society and contributes to quality dating. The female half of the population needs to smile more frequently!
Take a look at some original and fascinating quotes about women’s smiles.
1. “She wrote love with her smile and magic with her eyes.” – Giovannie de Sadeleer.
2. “There is no weapon in the feminine armory to which men are so vulnerable as they are to a smile.” – Dorothy Dix.
3. “I know a lot of aesthetically beautiful women who are not nice people, and they do not come across as beautiful to me. I think the number one thing for beauty is a smile. I love a woman with a beautiful smile.” – Sara Foster.
4. “The most beautiful curve on a woman’s body is her smile.” – Bob Marley.
5. “She’s a devil, she’s an angel, she’s a woman, she’s a child. She’s a heartache when she leaves you, but she’ll leave you with a smile.” – George Strait.
6. “Flow wine, smile woman, and the universe is consoled.” – Pierre-Jean de Beranger.
7. “The dress must not hang on the body but follow its lines. When a woman smiles the dress must smile with her.” – Madeleine Vionnet.
8. “She can kill with her smile, she can wound with her eyes.” – Billy Joel.
9. “A woman whose smile is open and whose expression is glad has a kind of beauty no matter what she wears.” – Anne Roiphe.
10. “You are my blessing. Not because you make me smile but because you made my heart happy.” – Gigi Areola.
11. “And in her smile, I see something more beautiful than the stars.” – Beth Revis.
12. “Her smile is like summer moonlight-beautiful and magical, with a fire that could melt the night.” – Ellen Hopkins.
13. “Oh no. Don’t smile. You’ll kill me. I stop breathing when you smile.” – Tessa Dare.
14. “A woman’s assets are her infectious smile and bulletproof love.” – Debasish Mridha.
15. “You can smile when your heart is breaking because you’re a woman.” – Philippa Gregory.
Read the article: Acquaintance with a Man Much Older: Relationship Features