From basic and French to American and shellac, there are many types of manicures to explore. Not all these types are going to be popular in the years 2020-2021 because the modern trends include very few elements when it comes to stylizing your nails.
Regarding the shape of the nails, there are many types to choose from. But the most popular manicure trends in 2020-2021 are going to use almond, round and square oval shape for the nails. In addition, gel French manicures and red carpet manicures are the latest trends that you can check out if you plan on getting a manicure.
In this article, we are going to discuss some modern trends in manicure that will be popular in the years 2020-2021.
You can check out many different inspirational ail designs and arts online. However, not all of them are easily applied at home.
Some of them might need special treatments available only at salons. In addition, most of the latest manicures require the use of LED or UV lamps to set the nail polish properly on each nail.
When it comes to French manicure, there are many ideas to explore. Remember that it’s making a comeback in 2020-2021, but not all styles of French manicure are going to be popular. Moreover, the latest trends make use of stylish and unique nail shapes, such as stiletto and long oval.
The idea is to get a fresh appearance when you decide to go for a manicure. So, instead of trying out the same old styles and patterns, it is recommended to use your creativity and experiment with some bold ideas that you might already have in mind.
Modern Trends in Manicure.
Good manicurists use techniques like reflexology to massage your hands and these can be very soothing and relaxing. Make sure if you’re going for a manicure, you come back home with cleaned, shaped, strengthened, painted and decorated nails. It feels great to have nails that look beautiful.
With a good manicure, you can also make your hands look more elegant and graceful. If a manicure does not add beauty to your hands, it’s of no use. Since French manicure feels clean and modern, it is quickly making a comeback. By the end of 2020-2021, you will have a number of French manicure techniques to try your hands on.
Some of the trends to look for in 2020-2021 where manicures are concerned are discussed here.
- Some of the trending nail colors to go for include denim blue, cherry red, indigo, nude, teal and rich peach.
- You can check out various shapes of nails to see which one suits your hands. The shape may also be chosen depending on the type of manicure you plan on getting.
- Gel or Shellac manicures are going to be all-the-rage in 2020-2021, with special treatments under UV lamps. They both refer to artificial nail enhancements and offer natural and glossy appearance that looks great.
- Modern manicures are not easily done at home. It is therefore advisable to go for salon manicures, especially the ones that require roughening up of nail bed.
- Glitters are back in fashion when it comes to manicures and nail colors. You can choose any neutral shade to create amazing effects with nail art using glitter paint.
- To create a unique and attractive look, different nail arts are applied to different nails. However, the base color is chosen to be the same. Another popular trend is to paint all the nails a single color and apply a nail art to only one of the nails.
- Gel nails are more flexible than acrylic nails and are therefore going to be preferred over all other types in 2020-2021.
- Three coats of nail polish are recommended to get a perfect look. The first coat is known as the base coat, which has to be cured under the UV or LED lighting for 30 seconds before applying a second coat.
- Long nails are back in fashion and getting a French manicure done for long and stylized nails is the best trend to follow.
- Classic French nails with a pointed tip are going to be a popular choice of celebrities in the years 2020-2021. These nails not only look super elegant, but are also easy to maintain. Once done, you can forget about filing them again for at least 2 weeks.
- Neutral shades and plain nail arts are going to be more popular than complex designs that require the assistance of a professional.
- Most women want to do their nails at home. However, there are some manicures that do need the expertise of a professional. It is recommended to visit a salon to have it done.
- Some women have short nails, and they don’t want to try on artificial enhancements. For these women, it is recommended to have extra thin tips, especially if they are going for a French manicure. This variation of the classic French manicure is known as micro French manicure.
- In addition to classic French, colorful French manicures are going to be popular in 2020-2021. In this type of manicure, the tips of the nails are colored instead of white, and they look absolutely beautiful and very stylish.
It is recommended to get a manicure done every 14 days or a month. Not only does it help to receive a relaxing massage, but also serve to clean your nails and reduce the chances of developing fungal infections. Some of the modern trends in manicure have been discussed in this article so that you can easily adopt a style that goes with your personality and personal taste.
It is recommended to get a French manicure kit if you are fond of getting manicures on a regular basis. Try different variations of the classic French manicure to look unique and different. The tip as well as the base of the nails can be colored using the same or contrasting colors.
Some women even experiment with a different color on each nail, which looks very bold and stylish.
Also read the post: 20 Ways to Reduce Premature Skin Aging. Actual Tips.