One of the most important steps in personal hygiene is proper hand care. Women especially need to take care of their hands to make them look attractive and graceful. From simple moisturizing and scrubbing to more complex manicure and skin polishing, there are many things that you can do to make sure the skin is not wrinkled and your hands appear beautiful.
It is possible to take care of your hands naturally without having to spend a lot of money on expensive procedures. Even manicure is easy to do at home, and you don’t need any complex tools to achieve it.
Some products available on the market for hand care are very expensive. But they only contain ingredients like honey, Aloe Vera, jojoba oil, lemon, and almond. There is no need to spend so much money on these products or even worse is, not to use anything for the care of your hands.
Some people neglect this step in personal hygiene simply because they don’t want to go through such a hassle. But the truth is, it is very easy to prepare hand packs at home by using only a couple of ingredients that are easily available at home.
In this post, we will discuss proper hand care – 10 useful tips for everyone so that you can care for your hands regularly and make them beautiful, wrinkle free and youthful.
So, let’s get started!
Proper Hand Care – 10 Helpful Tips.
Let’s look at some tips for hand care that include advice on how to prepare some really effective recipes for hands at home as well as some tips to keep your hands from getting excessively wrinkled, dry and chapped.
- Just like the skin of your face, you need to find out the skin type of your hands before choosing a moisturizer. It is also a good idea to use petroleum jelly on your hands to keep them moist and hydrated for a long time. But make sure you use pure petroleum jelly instead of products that contain harmful chemicals.
- Use disposable rubber gloves at home when working in the kitchen, especially when washing the dishes and while tending to the plants in the garden. Gloves also come in handy when driving in the sun, as they prevent tanning of the hands.
- Hand massage every now and again is good for the health and attractiveness of your hands. Massage of individual fingers also helps to get rid of and prevent joint pain, especially after 40s.
- Always use sunscreen when going out and especially when you’re not wearing gloves. It helps to protect the hands from harmful ultraviolet sun rays. Sunscreen is also good for removing dark spots and wrinkles from the hands and make them appear youthful and beautiful.
- One of the easiest at-home natural treatments for the hands is to exfoliate them using salt or sugar before washing them with a mild soap. This step helps in removing dead skin cells and improve the complexion of your hands. Manicure specialists also use this step before applying a moisturizer to achieve the best results.
- It is important to take care of the cuticles and nail beds to make sure they don’t get damaged. One of the most useful tips to prevent cuticle damage is to stop biting your nails. In addition, making sure that you intake enough vitamin B and vitamin C from diet. These essential nutrients prevent brittle nails and damage to nail beds.
- Essential oils, especially jojoba oil and coconut oil, are excellent for the health of the hands as well as the cuticles. In addition, there are some products and packs that can be prepared at home can be used for skin lightening and rejuvenating. One of the most effective of these packs is a mixture of lemon and glycerin. You can combine glycerin with lemon juice and rosewater to prepare a massage solution that can used on a daily basis on the hands.
- If you want to tighten the skin of your hands, you can use egg white daily. Simply whip up a couple of egg whites and then apply it on your hands for about 15 to 20 minutes. After it dries up, wash the hands with a mild soap or hand wash.
- When your nail color becomes chipped, it’s time to remove it and apply a fresh coat. It is also important to do some cleaning on a daily basis by trimming and shaping your nails and removing dirt. After these basic steps, apply a fresh coat of nail polish on your nails to make your hands look attractive and elegant.
- To relax the muscles of your hands, take some lukewarm water and add a little salt to it. Dip your hands in this mixture for about 15 minutes to half an hour. This is also good for joint pain that people often feel when they have to type for long duration of time.
All these tips are very easy to follow and can be used on a daily basis. The best thing about at-home treatments is that they have absolutely no side or harmful effects. It’s best to use only natural moisturizers and toners for your skin, but if you have to buy a product on the market, make sure it is suitable for your skin type. If you have excessively dry skin, it is recommended to use a medicated product in the form of a cream or lotion.
Not only the skin of the hands, but also the nails need to be looked after if you want to have beautiful, attractive hands. You need to quit bad habits like biting the nails or scratching the skin around the cuticles to keep them from getting damaged. Cuticle damage sometimes leads to bad infections that need to be treated with surgical intervention.
As a result, your nails may lose their natural beauty and attractiveness. These proper hand care – 10 useful tips will help you get graceful. Healthy hands in just about weeks. Follow these tips and see the results for yourself.
Also read the article: Female Body Types. 5 Basic Forms.